Terms and Conditions
Acceptance of Terms of Usage
The objective of Terms & Condition listed below please read carefully before making an online order transaction. Vloft Print Sdn Bhd (hereon referred to as " Vprint") reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions anytime without prior notice to dealers (hereon referred to as " vprint dealers") as an Vprint dealer. They are listed to inform you of your rights as a consumer as well as for assisting you to understand the process of ordering from Vprnt. It is your responsibility to know and periodically update yourself on these terms and conditions so as to fully understand your dealer rights and privileges.
1. Register as Vprint Member
- Application for Vprint membership is open to all Malaysians aged 18 years old and above. However, approval of membership is subject to the discretion of the management of Vprint.
- Vprtint members will be given an personalised Member Log In Code in order to make order transactions. It is non-transferable and is restricted to non-Members or other registered Members.
- The management of Vprint has the right to decline any individual Member status or to terminate a membership at its discretion without any prejudice.
- We collect information to process your order, guide and enhance your online experience and to supply you with information in which you have expressed an interest.
- You can edit your account details, email address and relevant details anytime.
- Password protected of viewing your account details, designs and order history
- A customer number will allocate to you during the order process, capture order details (if applicable) to process and fulfill your order.
- Invoicing address and shipping address are retained when you register as a member so you do not have to re-enter.
- You can view your order history due to details are retained in the system.
3. Odering / Proofs
- Please download templates from our website to guide all artworks uploaded to Vprint site.
- Proofs of all work may be submitted for customer’s approval and Vprint shall incur no liability for any errors not corrected by the customer in proofs submitted.
- Artwork sent must be in a single layout. Any imposing of the artwork will be done by Vprint.
- No changes can be made to the artwork once submitted to Vprint for printing order. Once a member submits an order to Vprint, it is considered a purchase. Once an order is in process stage (after filtering/file checking stage) it cannot be cancelled or changed.
- Vprint Members are required to resend artwork for every repeat order.
- Differences in printing production equipment, paper, inks and other conditions between color proofing & printing method, a reasonable variation in color between color proofs and the completed job will be deemed acceptable. unless
- The different colour displays on various monitors, printed colour of finished product may differ from screen. Therefore Vprint will not be responsible for colour discrepancies in the finished product.
- To avoid delays or inconveniences, Vprint Members are advised to check all artworks comply with provided guidance of Vprint standard specifications, setting and format.
- Vprint cannot be held liable for any consequences in the event an artwork error goes undetected.
- Vprint is not responsible for Member's copyright infringement of artwork content.
- Vprint reserves the right to reject any order that does not comply with the standard product specifications for output set by Vprint and stated in the user manual and Vprint website.Vprint will not print jobs that contain offensive literature or images.
4. Product Refund / Reimbursement
- If you are not satisfied with any product, please e-mail Customer Service within 7 working days of receiving your order. Please include your Member number, order number and reason for dissatisfaction.
- If you have not received your order within the specified delivery time, please contact Vprint customer service not later than 7 working days from the date of the specified delivery time. Our Customer Service department will review your complaint and work with you to meet your expectations.
- We are not responsible for typing, image, or design errors SUBMITTED by customers in the artwork/document creation process. We will only reprint or refund the cost of any print job that fails to meet the conditions under the General Expectation on Printing Outcome (Clause 4). Vprint does not review artwork/documents for content or spelling. The terms and conditions constitute all terms and agreements relating to Members participating in Vprint Member Program.
5. Vprint’s Intellectual Property Rights
- The names, text, images and logos identifying Vprint and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of Vprint.
- Any trademark, patent, text, design right or copyright of Vprint. Unless stated in written consent, a Member or party has no right to produce, copy, and disseminate the names, text, images and logos identifying Vprint and their products and services. If Vprint suspects a Member has violated this condition, the management reserves the right to terminate Member's service account and membership as well as demand the return of all materials and information pertaining to Vprint.
In such a case, Vprint also reserves the right to take legal action against any Member who misuses any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Vprint.
6. Contributions To The Vprint Website
- As a Vprint Member, you agree to use the site only for lawful purposes. you agree not to take any action that might compromise the security of the site, render the site inaccessible to others or otherwise cause damage to the site or the content. you agree not to add to, subtract from, or otherwise modify the content, or to attempt to access any content that is not intended for you. you agree not to use the site in any manner that might interfere with the rights of third parties.
7. General Printing Output
- Tolerance of colour variation of product printed in the same batch is 5-10%.
- We cannot be held liable for colour variations between jobs printed in different batches at different ordering periods.
- Colour reproduction or accuracy is generally subject to the limitations of gang-run printing method. Therefore, the accuracy of colour reproduction is NOT guaranteed as stipulated in our production tolerance of colour.
- Tolerance of the cutting edge is +- 1.5mm.
- Printed surface dotted with dirt shall not be more than 1 dot per 5cm2 and the dot shall not be bigger than 0.3mm.
8. Member Account
- Order will not be processed if printing fee due exceeds the available funds in Member's account. Should this happen, Member is required to top-up (reload) cash advance in order to proceed with the order.
- Vprint does not provide hardcopy of official receipts for purchases. Member Account is updated daily, Members can print out the official receipts for their completed orders from the “Account” page in the Member Web Page.
- Vprint Members are required to have advance fund in their account to make an order anytime.
- Vprint shall take legal action to prosecute any Member whom we suspect of making fraud deposits/payments slip to us. We shall also terminate that member’s membership and blocked him/her application.
9. Payment Method
a. Vprint used a prepaid system, orders will be debited from Member's cash advance in the ordering system.
b. Top Up Fund / Cash Advance Reload methods:
- CASH BANK-IN to VLOFT PRINT SDN BHD. and deposited into Vprint bank account at Malayan Banking Berhad - Account No. - 5645 8433 3209
- CHEQUE made payable to VLOFT PRINT SDN BHD. and deposited into Vprint bank account at Malayan Banking Berhad - Account No. - 5645 8433 3209
c. Minimum cash advance to reload: Cash (Bank-in) = RM50.00
Cheque Deposit = RM50.00
Instant Interbank Funds Transfer = RM50.00
d. For reloads using cash or cheque deposit or interbank funds transfer, Members are required to update 'Reload Credit' from MY ACCOUNT page by uploaded bank-in receipt to Vprint as proof of Cash Advance Reload.
e. Vprint does not provide a receipt for your Cash Advance Reload. If you require a statement of proof for your Cash Advance Reload, you can print a Receipt from MY ACCOUNT page.
f. Official Invoice/ Delivery Order for completed orders can be downloaded and printed out as reference from the MY ORDER page.
10. Pricing / Delivery
- All prices shown in the website are in Ringgit Malaysia (RM).
- Services, products and pricing are subject to change from time to time.
- All prices displayed for the products on Vprint represent the member price. All prices listed do not include any shipping/freight, insurance or any other charges. No discounts will be given unless shown on our site or during On-sale / promotion period.
- All goods will be delivered directly to Vprint Members registered address.
- All goods are delivered to Vprint Members by Vprint's appointed courier service company.
- Vprint will not liaise with any customer on Member's behalf.